OMG It’s Episode 6! If you missed Episode 5, here it is.
In Episode 6 we have transformed our plain-jane kitchen into a gem. Our Kitties used to have to poo out in the open, but not anymore. We installed a little cat door into our laundry room door, so that the kitties can now use the bathroom in peace! I discuss some decorating tricks when dealing with clear cabinets and some entertaining tips. What would an OMG be without a DIY? Joey and I bought new silverware so decided to use our old silverware for an art piece. What do you guys think?! Comment and let us know.
- old silverware
- hot glue gun and extra strength hot glue sticks
- decorative fabric
- spray paint/primer in the color of your choice, I chose to use spray paint primer because I wanted a matte white color
- Spray paint your silverware and let it dry.
- Remove the glass from your frames and hot glue fabric to the backings of the frames – this will be the background for your painted silverware.
- Hot glue your newly painted silverware into the fabric in whatever arrangment you like.
- Hang your new art with a nail and enjoy!